The Great List

It's a list of Great Things!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Addendum: Shitty TV Shows I Used to Watch When I Was Younger

Just so you don't think I was always a pretentious bitch, here's a list of all the crap I used to love in the 80's. I apologize for nossing!
  • Rainbow Brite (my most favoritest)
  • My Little Pony (my second favoritest, although I much preferred the episodes my sister and I wrote where the ponies had boyfriends and were in dire situations all the time better than the saccharine show)
  • Gloworms
  • The Wuzzles
  • Poochie
  • Care Bears (anyone but me and Nana remember Care Bears in Wonderland?)
  • Moondreamers
  • Strawberry Shortcake
  • Teddy Ruxpin
  • Pound Puppies
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks (although I recommend watching the movie for a laugh riot)
  • Inspector Gadget
  • Jem! (<--for Allison Fisher)
  • Popples (and I had one)
  • The Smurfs (what's with all of these shows based upon making up some adorable marketable stuffed toy? Damn you, the 80's! Dun dun DAH DAH dun dudun DAH DAH dun dun DAH DAH dun. We can dance if we want to...)
And some nonsense I used to think was worthwhile in the 90's:
  • Goof Troop
  • Aladdin (Disney afternoon version)
  • Chi-chi-chi-chip and Dale's--Rescue Rangers!
  • The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Samurai Pizza Cats
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Hey kids! If someone tries to touch you in a bad place, that's NO good!)
  • Duck Tales (woohoo! Okay. I don't care. This show was great. Nonsense can be great, right?)
This is probably why I'm almost diabetic now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home